Marina di Alberese
The Maremma offers numerous opportunities for an unforgettable holiday also to the sea: a very appreciated by tourists is Marina di Alberese, located inside the Natural Park. We recommend to book your vacation at the many hotels and bed and breakfast located in Alberese city.
The entrance to the beach is open all year, except when the influx of people become excessive, these will need to buy a ticket to the streets of the Fighter, in the city of Grosseto.
The road to access, is straight, shaded on one side by green pine trees and surrounded by hills. Graze cattle on the sides by white blanket and it is not uncommon to glimpse some wild horses.
Continuing towards the sea, the road crosses a dense network of pines to end later in a parking lot under the trees. For those who want to relax in the shade of the trees and have a little picnic this is the right area, with a bar-kiosk to enjoy an ice cream or drink a good coffee.
Following the pines you come to the beach, where you can enjoy a beautiful view of 'Argentario, dell' Isola del Giglio and delicious slopes of 'Uccellina. The white trunks that they lie down on the beach will give you the idea of ??being in a tropical paradise.
A vacation or a few days past Alberese gives tourists the opportunity to play different sports in the open air, immersed in the surrounding nature:
- Horse riding in the Natural Park of Maremma and trekking in other surrounding areas, with the chance to ride with the Butteri .
- Bike tours through the fields and hiking and mountain biking in the hills for the more experienced.
- Trekking in the Maremma Natural Park, hiking along marked trails other.
- Kite surfing, sailing, windsurfing, canoeing and scuba diving along the coast.
- Fishing tourism.
- Beach volleyball.
- Archaeo-trekking in Etruscan sites.
Also numerous tourist facilities have tennis courts, swimming pools, gyms and health clubs to keep in shape!